We offer a friendly and efficient service providing practical employment advice from recruitment to retirement to both Employers and Employees. We also represent clients at the Employment Tribunal.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advising on the enforcement of restrictive covenants and protecting confidential information
- Drafting Contracts of Employment
- Drafting Employee Handbooks covering all aspects of employment law including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Breach of Contract
- Compromise/Settlement Agreements
- Deductions from wages
- Discrimination – age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation
- Family Friendly Issues
- Flexible Working
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Redundancy including procedure, consultation and redundancy payments
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wages and Deductions
- Working Time Regulations
There have been major changes in employment law, many of which were introduced on 29 July 2013. Click here for further information.
Whilst we try to resolve matters by mediation and negotiation, there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue proceedings to protect your interests. Alternatively, you may need to defend a claim that has been issued against you by an ex-Employee. Whether you are an Employer or Employee, we will always try to resolve matters on the most favourable terms for you.
Tyndallwoods' Team offers related services in Commercial Debt Recovery, Construction and Engineering, Finance and Lending, Trusts and Trust Management, Business Lasting Powers of Attorney, Property Litigation and Disputes, Charities, Commercial Litigation, Corporate.